Tuesday, August 19, 2014

When I Can't Finish What I Start...

I foolishly started a new blog post this morning, instead of finishing an old one. I don't know which I would have been more successful with, but in the end, neither won out. Today was just not that day. Today dance started up again, play dates were had, swimming lessons, and then dinner afterwards which was yummy, but took about an hour too long.

Tonight I am  blogging because my blog challenge is about finishing what I start, and even if I don't finish a blog post tonight, I can take one step closer to finishing this challenge, and that's pretty awesome too.

So tomorrow I may finish my post on "making memories", or I might blog about our recent trip to Montreal (in July. I have yet to take the card out of the camera), or maybe I will finish the kids birthday posts (from June). For tonight, I will finish this blog post with a song that has been stuck in my head since my post last night:

(**warning, not entirely appropriate**)


2 comments: